- How well does your “gut sense” help guide your decisions?
- How do others react to your leadership or interpersonal style and approach?
- Can you sense the need to “tune-in” to the vibes coming from others?
- Are you more concerned about the quantity vs. the quality of your social network?
Emotional intelligence (EQ) is at the core of achieving personal effectiveness and interpersonal effectiveness with others.
Leaders who use the language and practices of emotional intelligence cultivate an inclusive EQpowered culture and environment that can transform employee engagement, team collaboration, client experience and business results. Therefore, understanding and properly managing emotional energy is an essential leadership competency.
Join Vivian for an interactive program with practical strategies for engaging emotional intelligence to become a great leader.
During this session, Vivian will unpack the principles that frame emotional intelligence and engage participants in a thought-provoking, hands-on learning experience through which you will:
- Examine the business case for Emotional Intelligence (EQ) related to organizational effectiveness and employee engagement
- Become aware of your personal level of EQ and implications in your work and personal life
- Become familiar with the domains of EQ & associated competencies
- Apply EQpowerment behavioral strategies to manage emotions intelligently and build an EQpowered culture.