FuelForward® to the Career You Deserve
Do you know where you want to be in 2 to 5 years?
What obstacles will you need to navigate to achieve success in your chosen career?
As a professional you may have been told to “keep your head down and work hard”, go with the flow and see where you end up…
but, if your vision of the most impactful factors in advancing your career is limited, you may miss out on the opportunity of promotion…
simply because you won’t see the icebergs underneath the surface…
until it’s too late…
and you can’t steer around what you can’t see!
That’s why FuelForward® gives you a clear vision of your career success, uncovers the secrets to navigate your way through the hidden dangers of the corporate world, and go all the way to the top in your chosen career…
What you’ll learn
- Recognize and remove the 5 barriers that are preventing you from getting ahead in your career
- Create a personalized career acceleration plan using the FuelForward® toolkit
- Accelerate your career advancement by putting the FuelForward® accelerators to work to achieve your personal career goals
Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
- It’s not expected that you’ve read the FuelForward book but you will need to commit to downloading the toolkit resources and completing the worksheets provided.
Who this course is for:
- People who are unsatisfied with their current career or want to accelerate their progression using proven tried and tested strategies to FuelForward their career.
- This is a practical course, designed for professionals who aspire to success.
- This course is not designed to be something you watch and get entertained by.
- The course includes a toolkit with worksheets that you should print out and complete in order to get the most out of this course.
Permission to Reprint
About the Author
Vivian Blade, MBA, MBB, PMPA recognized talent and performance excellence strategist, Vivian works with organizations who want to grow the high-performance capacity of an inclusive workforce and leadership pipeline. Her passion as a highly sought-after leadership expert, author, empowerment speaker, and executive coach is realized in inspired teams, increased talent retention and elevated business performance. Vivian delivers engaging keynotes and programs for conferences, association meetings and corporations, inspiring individuals to achieve dreams they never thought were possible. Vivian is a prolific writer whose articles, featured in a number of professional, industry, and business publications, and published books have helped thousands of professionals succeed. She is the author of the book, "FuelForward: Discover Proven Practices to Fuel Your Career Forward", which reveals the inside secrets of career success, and contributor to two books published by the Association for Talent Development "Find Your Fit: A Practical Guide to Landing a Job You'll Love", and “Work the Problem: How Experts Tackle Workplace Challenges”. She is a frequent contributor to Forbes.com as a member of the Forbes Coaches Council. Vivian can be reached at: email@example.com / https://vivianblade.com
Permission to reprint articles by Vivian Blade, MBA, MBB, PMP
- Permission to reprint articles by Vivian Blade, MBA, MBB, PMP, at no charge is granted with the agreement that:
- a. The author bio, contact information and website url be included following each article used.
- b. One copy of the publication in which the article is published be provided to Vivian Blade.
- c. A fee per article will be expected for articles published without the closing bio and contact information; $300.
- Permission is also granted for reasonable:
- Editing content and industry specific example exchange.
- Article title change.
- Electronic publishing of articles must include a live, click-able link to https://vivianblade.com/ .