About the Author
Vivian Blade, MBA, MBB, PMP
A recognized talent and performance excellence strategist, Vivian works with organizations who want to grow the high-performance capacity of an inclusive workforce and leadership pipeline. Her passion as a highly sought-after leadership expert, author, empowerment speaker, and executive coach is realized in inspired teams, increased talent retention and elevated business performance.
Vivian delivers engaging keynotes and programs for conferences, association meetings and corporations, inspiring individuals to achieve dreams they never thought were possible.
Vivian is a prolific writer whose articles, featured in a number of professional, industry, and business publications, and published books have helped thousands of professionals succeed. She is the author of the book, “FuelForward: Discover Proven Practices to Fuel Your Career Forward”, which reveals the inside secrets of career success, and contributor to two books published by the Association for Talent Development “Find Your Fit: A Practical Guide to Landing a Job You’ll Love”, and “Work the Problem: How Experts Tackle Workplace Challenges”. She is a frequent contributor to Forbes.com as a member of the Forbes Coaches Council.
Permission to reprint articles by Vivian Blade, MBA, MBB, PMP
Permission to reprint articles by Vivian Blade, MBA, MBB, PMP is hereby given to all print, broadcast and electronic media provided that a brief bio and contact information are included in your publication. Organizations publishing articles electronically, a live, click-able link to https://vivianblade.com must also be included with the body of the article. Additionally, please mail one copy of your publication to:
Vivian Blade, Experts in Growth Leadership Consulting, LLC, 9152 Taylorsville Road, PMB 149, Louisville, KY 40299
- Permission to reprint articles by Vivian Blade, MBA, MBB, PMP, at no charge is granted with the agreement that:
- a. The author bio, contact information and website url be included following each article used.
- b. One copy of the publication in which the article is published be provided to Vivian Blade.
- c. A fee per article will be expected for articles published without the closing bio and contact information; $300.
- Permission is also granted for reasonable:
- Editing content and industry specific example exchange.
- Article title change.
- Electronic publishing of articles must include a live, click-able link to https://vivianblade.com/ .
Any questions, please email to email@example.com. Thank you.