Don’t miss a single leadership & career resource Vivian has to share
Thank you for considering Vivian to speak at your upcoming event. This page includes information that will be helpful to planning a successful program. Please contact Vivian if there’s anything else you need and to answer any questions. She looks forward to working with you!
See Vivian In Action:
• Wireless lavaliere microphone
• LCD projector
• Screen set to side of stage
• Connection capability for MacBook Pro computer
The following setup suggestions will help you have an overall successful event:
• Distance from the first row of seats/tables to the stage should be no more than 10 feet.
• Ideal stage/riser height for audiences of up to 200 people is 6"-12"; for audiences of more than 200 people, 12"-24" in height is appropriate.
• Lecterns should be removed, or pushed to the side of the stage. I am a high-energy, high-content speaker who loves to connect with my audience. I move around the stage and often out into the audience. Please take this into consideration when planning your event.
Copyright © 2016 Experts in Growth Leadership Consulting, LLC. All rights reserved.
Website Designed by Write Now Marketing LLC